REDMOND’s warranty obligations apply only to products which are intended for sale in the country providing the warranty service, are purchased in that country and are certified to comply with its applicable standards (which are clearly indicated by appropriate labels).
The warranty exists under the consumer protection law and is regulated by the laws of the country on the territory of which it is granted.
Any servicing or repair work must be carried out by an authorized REDMOND service center. We warrant this product to be free of defects for a period of 2 years.
If the product fails to operate properly within the warranty period and is found to be defective in material or workmanship, we shall either repair or exchange individual parts or the entire product.
Service life and the applicable product warranty period start on the date of purchase by the consumer or the date of manufacture (if the purchase date cannot be established for any reason).
The warranty will be VALID only if:
- Proof of purchase is provided by the consumer in the form of the receipt or any other documents that may prove the purchase according to the local law.
- The serial number of the product is present, unaltered and legible.
- The product was used in accordance with the user manual and applicable technical standards.
- It was not disassembled, modified or repaired in any way by anyone who is not authorized to do so by REDMOND; product was not damaged due to improper operation or maintenance.
This warranty is void if the proof of purchase has been altered or defaced in any way.
The present warranty is NOT ENFORCABLE if:
- The product was used other than as intended and described in the product instruction manual.
- Damages or defects to the product were caused by improper use, such as:
- improper installation or connection (including connection to a power source with voltage supply different from the one specified in the user manual and rating plate on the product or a power source that does not comply with your country’s electrical safety standards);
- mechanical or thermal damages caused by misuse (including negligence, improper storage, or transportation) or any accident or injury caused by failure to comply with safety standards;
- damages or modifications to power cord;
- exposure of product parts (which are not heat-proof) to excessive heat or cold;
- damages caused by foreign liquids or bodies such as insects, rodents, etc.;
- untimely replacement or maintenance of any of the consumable parts and accessories, requiring periodical cleaning/replacement;
- any repairs, modifications, or opening of the product carried out by unauthorized personnel, resulting in construction, functional, or software change;
- the product was repaired with unauthorized spare parts, connected to, or used with an accessory of improper quality, non-standard characteristics, or not intended for use with the product;
- all other defects arising from failure to follow instructions relating to the product’s use.
- Damages caused by careless or deliberate actions by a third party.
- Damages caused by disasters such as fire, flood, lightening, etc.
- The product’s serial number has been removed, erased, defaced, altered, or made illegible in any way.
This warranty does not cover the normal wear and tear of components, mechanisms, and accessories (ex: metal multicooker bowls, non-stick coated bread pans, juicer foam separators, blades, vacuum brushes, gaskets, LED bulbs), consumable parts (dust collectors, removable cartridges and filters, shampoos, and other liquids), replaceable batteries, and accumulators.
The warranty pledge does not apply to periodic maintenance and servicing, if such is required by the user manual.
If you require warranty service, please contact the Help Desk or nearest authorized service center (refer to the user manual for the list of authorized service centers available).