Select your device
Automatic program: FRY | SOUP
|Smoked Pork Ribs||200g|
· Soak the peas in warm water for an hour and then drain.
· Separate the pork ribs and dice the onions and carrots. Cut the sausage and potatoes into long, thin strips.
· Put the onions and carrots in the multicooker bowl, close the lid, press MENU and then FRY. Set the COOKING TIME for 15 minutes and press START.
· Fry with an open lid, stirring occasionally, then press KEEP WARM/CANCEL. Set the carrots and onions aside.
· Put the ribs, peas, and water in the multicooker bowl. Close the lid, select MENU, choose SOUP, and set the COOKING TIME for one hour and press START.
· 30 minutes before the end of the program, open the lid, add the other ingredients (including the carrots and onions) and mix. Close the lid and cook until the end of the program.
*Serve with toasted wheat bread.
You found 120 egg(s) and 23 rabbit(s). Your discount — 20%!